About Jim Burch
Jim Burch is a marketing executive with extensive experience developing and implementing strategic communications plans that connect with markets and stimulate growth. His expertise encompasses a wide range of strategic and tactical marketing activities, including advertising, public relations, print, electronic and face-to-face marketing, incentive programs and brand image.
Mr. Burch’s early background in the entertainment industry helps him find a target audience’s core emotional drivers and deliver messages that resonate and inspire to purchase. His ability to distill complex concepts into forms that can be understood by a variety of audiences is a critical component of his success.
Examples of Mr. Burch’s career accomplishments include:
- A strategic advertising campaign that helped product market share more than double
- A product launch that surpassed projections and resulted in $27 million in first year revenue
- A$200,000 direct marketing program that helped deliver $16 million in revenue
- A comprehensive product launch which resulted in multiple Product of the Year awards
His expertise includes:
- Developing and monitoring annual marketing budgets during periods of business expansion and contraction
- Directing complex exhibit programs, ranging from tabletops to exhibits of over 18,000 square feet
- Producing international sales meetings and customer events
- Leading teams that cross international and departmental borders
- Establishing identities and standards that assure a consistent global brand
- Service on a variety advisory boards and recognition as a respected and effective speaker
An accomplished team builder with a leadership style that both inspires and empowers, Mr. Burch’s communication skills facilitate interaction with all levels of an organization by building consensus and promoting an environment of success. His management and motivation of outside suppliers leads to award winning work that increases sales and market share worldwide.